Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Music

In case you haven't gathered it by now, I love to sing. One of my friends invited me to his studio to record some music. This is one of my favorite songs to sing, so we recorded it. Then another of my friends created a dubstep version of the song. I love dubstep, and I know a lot of you probably do too, so I thought I'd let you listen to my song. Please don't be afraid to let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv3HBrfoVBY&feature=plcp&context=C37cb0b1UDOEgsToPDskLVUvvudlLPU_H0AsBDwoA7

                                                                                  Love,
                                                                                 Alesha

5 comments:

  1. I really liked your version of the Revelation song. I have a 16 year-old who I am sure will really really like it, she loves dubstep. You should create more songs like this, in dubstep that is. Kids your age would have a real appreciation for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am 58 years experienced, and I really like dubstep. OR rather Godstep seems a better name for it. I'll be honest though: the caption on your video: "follow my blog....If you want more of me" ?? Actually, I want more Jesus. Stay/be humble we can approach the Lord no other way.

      Delete
  2. You did a great job! I pray you will be able to be pure and reach the masses with your singing of this great message!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. niiiiiice! Ide call it trance or NRG over dub but its still nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey how do I put your music on my iPhone? :)

    ReplyDelete